Monday, May 17, 2010

Why we work

We have been doing work and why we have been doing work is we want bigger muscles and that is why we are doing work is why we want bigger muscles. Because we want bigger muscles is because we want to grow.
We’ve been working really hard climbing trees in the woods. I’ve also been picking flowers for Mommy and for my friends one time. I’ve also been having picnics in the woods and throwing rocks at bad animals. I want to go hunting this year with Mommy. I want to go fishing today. I want a pink gun that was at that store when we were getting the radio.
I have been hunting for deer. I get sticks and try to poke them to kill them to find them later. I haven’t gotten any yet. I haven’t seen any deer yet, but I have seen wolves and coyotes.
I love my Mommy. I love my Daddy.
God has blessed me by giving me food, water, and blessed everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bethany, this is Ms. Lisa. I like your new blog and it is very pretty in pink and purple. I am glad that you are having so much fun in the woods. If you stop and sit quietly and listen to all the sounds in the woods you can hear rhythms. The woodpecker has a very special rhythm that he taps. Birds sing pretty notes and rhythms. There is music in all the nature around you. See what you can hear. I miss you. I am sending kisses over to you in the wind. Be sure to catch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls want pink guns also.

    ReplyDelete