Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hannah started a fire yesterday.  It was a campfire.  I tried to stop her and it started and I tried to stop her again.  (Mommy note:  This is a classic case of passing the buck.  Bethany got the matches and had a campfire.  Impressively enough, it was well controlled and in the rock ring the children built.)  Charlie and Hannah were making their own campfire and I were trying to stop them, but they couldn't listen.  Please don't punish me.  I won't do it anymore.  It was so interesting and I were trying to stop them and they were just sneaking.  I were not helping them.  I were at the creek ad watching them.  It was really interesting of me.  Then I gave up. 

I took the dogs on walks.  I pulled and yanked and C.C. and Sarge couldn't walk.  So I sat down and it worked.  They walked.  Then I ran with them and chained them and played dress up with them and danced with them.  It were so much fun.  We danced while we walked.  We played "kitty cat" with each other.  it was so much fun.  We want to play that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment