Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today I rested, run, play, eat, drink, and I think I was working.  I did schoolwork today.  I practiced my writing and I ran through the woods again one more time.  We had pancakes for breakfast and bean soup for lunch.  Mommy made granola.

The goats got loose and unchained and Lucy ran free and I chased Zorro for a while.  All the goats got examined.  That is why they were all chained up to begin with.  Except for Zorro.  He's too fast.  The chickens decided that they were loose and they are always loose.  Because the dogs have to get hooked up at night.

We are going to a meeting right now.  We are going to a meeting with mommies and babies.  I like babies.  Because mommies have babies I can ask mommies if I can touch their babies. 

I found two new friends.  They are friend cows.  I found them behind the laundromat.

Mommy needs to untie my shoe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany! How did you find two cows behind a laundromat? You are so lucky to be free to run in the woods! Love, Ms. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miss Bethany. Are you having beautiful sunshine where you live? We are having beautiful sunshine here in Terre Haute. I saw the picture of you learning how to swim with Mommy! It looks fun! I'll bet the water feels good in the hot weather.

    ReplyDelete