Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mommy took me to the laundromat today.  We had lots of fun.  I ran outside and played.  I saw a lot of things.  I saw baby cows.  Two of them and their mothers and fathers were at their side.  One of the babies was very lonely so the mother came over to see her.  They played butt heads.  Then they went on a picnic and built a fire.

We ate at a restaurant.  I ate cheese bread (cheeseburger) and no french fries but the second time I ate french fries and a hot fudge sundae.

I like drawing.  I made a picture of Mommy yesterday.

"Dear Mommy,
     I love you."

I am practicing my writing, but I need a lot of help.  (She says as she pulls out my checkbook because "there is nothing in there so I can write in it.")

"Dear Auntie Barb,
   I love you, Auntie Barb."

I don't want to say anything else so The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment