Saturday, May 22, 2010

I like to play with my brother and my sister. We play tic tac toe and play with the bad war to beat them up. I like to pick up logs to build muscles. I like to color with my dad and do my homework. I like to pick flowers and I like to pick lots of flowers. I like to have fun. I like to play in the forest and sing to the birds. I like Dad’s drawing. Make sure you put that in. I like to run. I love Mommy and Daddy and all of my friends. I like to read with my mommy and I like to pick flowers for my mommy.


Today I had to walk in the water with my mommy and she was helping me swim to learn. I liked it it. Is was really fun. So, first of all, we went to play then we had to leave for swim. Yes, we did. When I swim this month we went and swim and have fun and we had a lot of fun. When we went swimming we went to the lake for swimming it wasn’t very cold. We wore a skirt and a shirt and bare feet and then I put on shoes.

I had fun once again and again and again and again and I had to do more swimming and it was really fun and we were really close to getting rabbit feed but we couldn't because they were already closed and we went home and had to take showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment